We accept Medicare and most commercial insurances. Your Insurance company will be billed directly, but you will be responsible for any charges not covered by your insurance. Any questions regarding coverage by your insurance should be addressed by you with your insurance company directly. Any tests ordered is recommended regardless of coverage from your insurance. You may deny prior to obtaining it if your insurance does not cover it.
- Co-payment is expected at the time of service.
- Bring your insurance card, ID, and list of medications at all visits.
- A billing company is hired by us to do our billing. If there are any questions regarding your bill, please contact them directly at 201-688-0823.
- If you do not have insurance, payment is due at the time of service.
- Returned check: You will be charged a fee plus bank penalties.